
We are HUGE Steeler fans here at the Edwards home, and are looking forward to the game today. We have invited a few people over to BBQ and watch the game. I think my favorite part of the game has to be the commercials. But lately I have been a little disappointed in them. If you are going to pay that much $$$$$ to air your product on the Superbowl it better be Emmy worthy, don't you think? And whats up with this 3D thing at the end of the 2nd quarter? My 6 year old is super excited for that!! My crazy hubby didn't think they would even get this far this year and is pleasantly surprised that they did. Lets just hope really hard that they WIN today so the rest of our day isn't grumpy. The last time the Steelers were in the Superbowl they won and it was on my birthday so that was fun, I guess. Hope your Superbowl day is fun! Eat lots of good food and enjoy the company around you. Wish us luck!! LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment