Saturday, January 10, 2009

OK! I finally did it!!!

OK all ready! After many people found out that I stalk blogs but don't actually have one, they told me that it's about time I have one of my own so they can stalk me back. So here it goes. Blogs are like the book Twilight! You either love them or hate them. With me it was the same way with both. It took me years to read the 1st book Twilight. My teenager read them when she was in 7th grade (let's just say that was a while ago) and begged me to read them with her. And I didn't. It's the same with the blog. So here we are up a running both with the books and the blog. Does this mean I now have to get a good camera so I can take pictures of everything? My favorite blogs are those with pictures, (maybe that's way I didn't read the books, they don't have pictures).

1 comment:

  1. yeah welcome to the world of blogging! You will love it! it is addicting.

    ReplyDelete